A place for EAs, PAs, Admin Assistants, in fact any kind of Assistants, to find motivation, inspiration and collaboration. Join the discussions, read what others have to say and find new ways to deal with the everyday challenges of being someone's 'right hand'.



Has Anyone Called While I Was Out?



Over the years I've tried many methods of recording and reporting on missed calls and to do lists for various bosses - handwritten notes, word documents, tasks in outlook - you name it, I've tried it! I've recently found a method that works well for me and my boss.

I create an appointment in Outlook at the end of the day (same time every day, say 7pm) and store all of my bosses' tasks, calls and messages in there. It's easy to update and both he and I can access and edit it from our mobiles (so there's no need to ring me to find out who has called).

Would this work for you? Do you have any other methods that work well that you'd like to share?

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments