A place for EAs, PAs, Admin Assistants, in fact any kind of Assistants, to find motivation, inspiration and collaboration. Join the discussions, read what others have to say and find new ways to deal with the everyday challenges of being someone's 'right hand'.



Link Love!



Today I came across a blog I found useful and thought I'd share it with you.

It is Patricia Robb's Laughing All the Way to Work: A Survival Blog for Today's Administrative Assistant

I particularly liked her post on Playing Nice in the Sandbox, it's well worth the read.

Have you found any useful websites lately? If you have, please share them in the comments section - I'd love to know about them.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments